The workshop is dedicated to everyone interested in the contemporary Pragmatic innovation based on Modern Theory of Inventive Problem Solving (TRIZ). This tool allows to build entrepreneurship’s innovation strategy and combine it with the company’s business model. Applying TRIZ leads to innovation paradigm shift: instead of coincidence or inventor’s brilliance, effective innovations are created through systematic and algorithmic approach. TRIZ provides set of analytical and strategic tools that transfer inventiveness to business planning area – similar to cost and quality control processes. The TRIZ methodology is applied with a growing success rate by 50% of the most valuable brands in the world.
Modern TRIZ helps with building effective innovation strategy through selection of the best development paths and exclusion of inadequate or unpromising ideas.
Modern TRIZ not only allows developing products and technologies but also indicates which concepts should be used as short and long-term strategies to increase probability of market success.
Modern TRIZ combines technology development and business strategies: indicates innovation possibilities that are worth to focus on and suggest what steps should be taken to achieve success on the market.
Implementation of one project that used Modern TRIZ methodology allowed Samsung to achieve $100 million return of investment. After TRIZ implementation into their corporate culture Samsung’s number of patents and brand value increased tenfold. After eight-month TRIZ implementation program at Hyundai, the company achieved the return of investment of $100 million. The next implementation program led to $245 million return of investment.
During the workshop it will be shown that the TRIZ method allows to:
- Improve existing products or processes and develop new ones.
- Forecast product or technology development.
- Develop intellectual property strategies including circumventing competitors’ patents.
- Implement design for effective recycling and re-use of materials.
- Evaluate company’s innovation possibilities by technology verification.
- Search the most suitable technology.
- Discover causes of failures and to eliminate them.
- Rise abilities of company’s key technologies.
- Analyze company’s innovation portfolio.
- Develop innovation strategies for products.
- Decrease manufacturing costs.
- Analytical market overview and development of company’s innovation strategy.
- Products, technologies and business strategy for startups.
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS
There is no limit on number of participants